Fifty-Five 55 (EPS3033)
5555 Dunbar St, Vancouver, BC | V6N 1W5
Welcome to the Fifty-Five 55 EV Charging information page. This page provides information on the Strata Policies, charging fees, installation requests, and activation procedures for residents of Fifty-Five 55 (EPS3033)
Key Contact Information
Building Manager - Michael Boyling, 604-761-7491, firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Manager - Dwell Property Management, Suite 170 – 4311 Viking Way, Richmond, BC V6V 2K9. Matthew Lesniak, email@example.com, 604-248-4081
Unico Power Support -
A: Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen.
B: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not already have an account.
C: Go to www.unicopower.com and choose "support" menu.
Your EV Charging Fees have two components:
System Management &
Charging Fees that go to Your Building
incorporated into one monthly bill that is paid to Unico Power
per estimated kWh
Your Charging Fees:
Steps to get an EVSE installed in your Private Stall:
1. Contact your building's strata (Matthew Lesniak, email@example.com) to discuss the need to sign an indemnity agreement. An indemnity agreement is a contract between an indemnitee (Strata/Condo Board) and an indemnifier (EV Charging User) of liability regarding a certain activity, in this case, EV Charging.
2. Complete, Sign, and deliver the required indemnity agreement to the building manager or property manager (contact information is located the top of this page).
3. Visit your electrical installer's (Stream Energy) webpage at https://www.streamcharging.com/sites/5555-dunbar-eps3033-i This webpage explains the installation process and contains instructions to sign up and schedule a time.
4. The Electrical Contractor will provide you with an estimated cost for the installation. Once the agreement is signed between you and the electrical contractor, the installation can proceed.
5. The contractor should notify the building manager and Unico Power of the proposed installation date.
6. Once the contractor has completed the installation and any necessary inspections are approved, they should notify Unico Power. If this has not occurred, you will be unable to activate your EV charger. You can contact Unico Power directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know your building, your electrical contractor, your parking stall, and the Serial number of your charger (see the steps on how to activate your EV charger for the location of the unit serial number).
7. Proceed to "Steps to Activate an account to use your Private Stall EV Charger".