Steps to be assigned an EV Charger:
1. Contact your concierge or building manager to complete an agreement to charge on your building's EV chargers. Once this has been agreed on and signed, you will assigned an EV charger in a numbered parking space.
2. From any browser (eg. Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge) on your phone, desktop computer, or tablet enter the address app.unicopower.com
3. When prompted, enter the serial number of your charger (usually a 14-character sequence with location depicted in the diagram below).
4. Confirm that the details match and accept the Terms and Conditions.
5. Complete your account registration by entering payment details.
5. Go to www.unicopower.com. From the support menu - select download the application guide for instructions on using the EV charging application. *Note that the application is always accessed form a web browser and there is no application to download from the app store (apple) or play store (Android). For information on how to add an app icon on the home screen of your phone, see the steps listed below.