ADDRESS | POSTAL CODE
Welcome to the ENTER NAME EV Charging information page. This page provides information on the Strata Policies, charging fees, installation requests, and activation procedures for residents of ENTER NAME (CODE).
Key Contact Information
Building Manager - ENTER
Property Manager - ENTER
Unico Power Support -
A: Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen.
B: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not already have an account.
C: Go to www.unicopower.com and choose "support" menu.
Your EV Charging Fees have two components:
System Management &
Charging Fees that go to Your Building
incorporated into one annual bill that is paid to Unico Power
Your Charging Fees:
Steps to get an EVSE installed in your Private Stall:
1. Contact your building's strata (ENTER NAME ENTER EMAIL) to discuss the need to sign an indemnity agreement. An indemnity agreement is a contract between an indemnitee (Strata/Condo Board) and an indemnifier (EV Charging User) of liability regarding a certain activity, in this case, EV Charging.
2. Complete, Sign, and deliver the required indemnity agreement to the building manager or property manager (contact information is located the top of this page).
3. Visit your electrical installer's (Stream Energy) webpage at ENTER SITE This webpage explains the installation process and contains instructions to sign up and schedule a time.
4. The Electrical Contractor will provide you with an estimated cost for the installation. Once the agreement is signed between you and the electrical contractor, the installation can proceed.
5. The contractor should notify the building manager and Unico Power of the proposed installation date.
6. Once the contractor has completed the installation and any necessary inspections are approved, they should notify Unico Power. If this has not occurred, you will be unable to activate your EV charger. You can contact Unico Power directly via email at email@example.com and let them know your building, your electrical contractor, your parking stall, and the Serial number of your charger (see the steps on how to activate your EV charger for the location of the unit serial number).
7. Proceed to "Steps to Activate an account to use your Private Stall EV Charger".
1. From any browser (eg. Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge) on your phone, desktop computer, or tablet enter the address app.unicopower.com
2. When prompted, enter the serial number (serial number is usually a 14-character sequence with location depicted in the diagram below) of any of the shared EV Chargers in stalls ENTER STALL#s.
3. Confirm that the details match and accept the Terms and Conditions.
4. Complete account registration by entering payment details.
5. Go to www.unicopower.com. From the support menu - select download the application guide for instructions on using the EV charging application. Note that the application is always accessed form a web browser and there is no application to download from the app store (apple) or play store (Android). For information on how to store an app icon on the home screen of your phone, see the steps listed above.