Lakeview Terrace C (EPS8753)
4830 Cedar Ridge Place, Nanaimo, BC | V9T 6M3
Welcome to the Lakeview Terrace C EV Charging information page. This page provides information on the Strata Policies, charging fees, installation requests, and activation procedures for residents of Lakeview Terrace Building C (EPS8753).
Key Contact Information
Building Manager - TBD
Property Manager - Proline Management, 201-20 Burnside Rd W, Victoria, British Columbia, V9A 1B3.
Mike Rikley, Mike@prolinemanagement.com
Unico Power Support -
A: Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen.
B: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not already have an account.
C: Go to www.unicopower.com and choose "support" menu.
EV Charging Fees: Your EV charging fees have two components, the system management and service fees that are paid to Unico Power and the electricity usage fees that go to the Strata. both of the fees are incorporated into one monthly bill that is paid to Unico Power.
The Unico Power management and billing fees for your EV charger are FREE for your first 12 months of occupancy! The fees include all support, management, billing, and administration for the system. After 12 months, the monthly fee is $19.95.
Lakeview Terrace has selected a variable Rate billing plan that bills owners based on the amount of charging they do on a monthly basis. The variable rate is set based on a fee of 15 Cents per estimated kilowatt hour.
Owners will be billed monthly by Unico Power (for both the Unico Power Fees and the Building Fees) and billing is set up when you activate your charging account. There are no fees when the EV charger is not activated.
Steps to get an EVSE installed in your Private Stall:
1. Contact your building's strata (Mike Rikley, Mike@prolinemanagement.com) to discuss the need to sign an indemnity agreement. An indemnity agreement is a contract between an indemnitee (Strata/Condo Board) and an indemnifier (EV Charging User) of liability regarding a certain activity, in this case, EV Charging.
2. Complete, Sign, and deliver the required indemnity agreement to the building manager or property manager (contact information is located the top of this page).
3. Contact your building's approved EV charger installation electrical contractor - Aurora Electric, Attn: email@example.com Provide your name, your building name and address, and your parking stall number (not your residential unit number).
4. The Electrical Contractor will provide you with an estimated cost for the installation. Once the agreement is signed between you and the electrical contractor, the installation can proceed.
5. The contractor should notify the building manager and Unico Power of the proposed installation date.
6. Once the contractor has completed the installation and any necessary inspections are approved, they should notify Unico Power. If this has not occurred, you will be unable to activate your EV charger. You can contact Unico Power directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know your building, your electrical contractor, your parking stall, and the Serial number of your charger (see the steps on how to activate your EV charger for the location of the unit serial number).
7. Proceed to "Steps to Activate an account to use your Private Stall EV Charger".