Wall Centre Central Park
5515/5665 Boundary Road, Vancouver, BC | V5R 0E3 - V5R 0E4
Welcome to the Wall Centre Central Park Phase 1 (North and South Towers) EV Charging information page. This page provides information on the Strata Policies, charging fees, installation requests, and activation procedures for residents of WCCP1 North & South Towers (EPS3434, BCP51931).
Key Contact Information
Building Manager - TBD
Property Manager - First Service Residential, 700-200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC , V6C 1S4.
Edward Lee, email@example.com, 604.683.8900
Unico Power Support -
A: Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen.
B: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not already have an account.
C: Go to www.unicopower.com and choose "support" menu.
EV Charging Fees: Your EV charging fees have two components, the system management and service fees that are paid to Unico Power and the electricity usage fees that are paid to the Strata.
The Unico Power management and billing fees for your EV charger are $19.95 monthly and include all support, management, billing, and administration for the system.
WCCP has selected a variable Rate billing plan that bills owners based on the amount of charging they do on a monthly basis. The variable rate is set based on a fee of 20 Cents per estimated kilowatt hour.
Owners will be billed monthly by Unico Power (for both the Unico Power Fees and the Building Fees) and billing is set up when you activate your charging account. There are no fees when the EV charger is not activated.
Steps to get an EVSE installed in your Private Stall:
1. Contact your building's strata (Edward Lee, email@example.com) to discuss the need to sign an indemnity agreement. An indemnity agreement is a contract between an indemnitee (Strata/Condo Board) and an indemnifier (EV Charging User) of liability regarding a certain activity, in this case, EV Charging.
2. Complete, Sign, and deliver the required indemnity agreement to the building manager or property manager (contact information is located the top of this page).
3. Contact your building's approved EV charger installation electrical contractor- Electric Asset, Attn: firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name, your building name and address, and your parking stall number (not your residential unit number).
4. The Electrical Contractor will provide you with an estimated cost for the installation. Once the agreement is signed between you and the electrical contractor, the installation can proceed.
5. The contractor should notify the building manager and Unico Power of the proposed installation date.
6. Once the contractor has completed the installation and any necessary inspections are approved, they should notify Unico Power. If this has not occurred, you will be unable to activate your EV charger. You can contact Unico Power directly via email at email@example.com and let them know your building, your electrical contractor, your parking stall, and the Serial number of your charger (see the steps on how to activate your EV charger for the location of the unit serial number).
7. Proceed to "Steps to Activate an account to use your Private Stall EV Charger" listed below.
1. From any browser (eg. Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge) on your phone, desktop computer, or tablet enter the address app.unicopower.com
2. When prompted, enter the serial number (serial number is usually a 14-character sequence with location depicted in the diagram below) of any of the shared EV Chargers in loading stalls 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. It is also possible to enter the code 'WCCPP1'
3. Confirm that the details match and accept the Terms and Conditions.
4. Complete account registration by entering payment details.
5. Go to www.unicopower.com. From the support menu - select download the application guide for instructions on using the EV charging application. Note that the application is always accessed form a web browser and there is no application to download from the app store (apple) or play store (Android). For information on how to store an app icon on the home screen of your phone, see the steps listed below.