Wall Centre (BCS3718)
3333 Corvette Way | Richmond, BC V6X 0E3
Welcome to the Wall Centre Richmond EV Charging information page. This page provides information on the Strata Policies, charging fees, installation requests, and activation procedures for residents of Wall Centre Richmond (BCS3718)
Key Contact Information
Building Manager - TBD
Property Manager - Eric Labis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Unico Power Support -
A: Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen
B: send an email to email@example.com if you do not already have an account
C: Go to www.unicopower.com and choose "support" menu
EV Charging Fees: Your EV charging fees have two components, the system management and service fees that are paid to Unico Power and the electricity usage fees that are paid to the Strata.
The Unico Power management and billing fees for your EV charger are $19.95 monthly and include all support, management, billing, and administration for the system.
Wall Centre Richmond has selected a variable Rate billing plan that bills owners based on the amount of charging they do on a monthly basis. The variable rate is set based on a fee of 15 cents per estimated kilowatt hour.
Owners will be billed monthly by Unico Power (for both the Unico Power Fees and the Building Fees) and billing is set up when you activate your charging account. There are no fees when the EV charger is not activated.
Steps to get an EVSE installed in your Private Stall:
1. Contact your building's strata (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the need to sign an indemnity agreement. An indemnity agreement is a contract between an indemnitee (Strata/Condo Board) and an indemnifier (EV Charging User) of liability regarding a certain activity, in this case, EV Charging.
2. Complete, Sign, and deliver the required indemnification agreement to the building manager or property manager (this information is located the top of this landing page).
3. Contact your building's approved EV charger installation electrical contractor- Electric Assets , Attn: email@example.com. Provide your name, your building name and address, and your parking stall number (not your residential unit number).
4. The Electrical Contractor will provide you with an estimated cost for the installation. Once the agreement is signed between you and the electrical contractor, the installation can proceed.
5. The contractor should notify the building manager and Unico Power of the proposed installation date.
6. Once the contractor has completed the installation and any necessary inspections are approved, they should notify Unico Power. If this has not occurred, you will be unable to activate your EV charger. You can contact Unico Power directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know your building, your electrical contractor, your parking stall, and the Serial number of your charger (see the steps on how to activate your EV charger for the location of the unit serial number).
7. Proceed to "Steps to Activate an account to use your Private Stall EV Charger" listed below.