Steps to Temporarily or Permanently Deactivate your account when moving or going on Extended Vacation:
1. Go to app.unicopower.com and log in with your account information.
2. Select the Account link from the left hand menu.
3. Scroll down to the section on Account Deactivation and Reactivation.
4. input the date you would like the account deactivated. If you input a reactivation date, it will automatically be reactivated on that date. If you leave the reactivation date blank, it will remain deactivated indefinitely and you can enter the reactivation date at a later time.
5. Unico Power will not bill the user for fees while the account is deactivated.
Refer to the application guide by going to www.unicopower.com, selecting the Support drop down menu and downloading the app guide.