top of page
EV Charging Information Page
This page contains information regarding
charging fees, activation procedures, and more.
To get started, choose an option from the menu below.
Your Charging Fees:
Per Estimated kWh
Note: There are no fees when an EV Charger is not activated.
Unico Power Support
Below are three options for Support.
Please choose the option that best suits the nature of your request.
Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen.
www.unicopower.com and choose the "support" menu. Choose the item on the support menu that best matches your needs.
How to get an EV Charger Installed in your Private Stall
Agnieszka Ekonomou, Aekonomou@baysideproperty.com
2. Contact your building's approved EV charger installation electrical contractor - TDR Electric, Attn: email@example.com Provide your name, your building name and address, and your parking stall number (not your residential unit number).
1. Contact your building's management via
3. The Electrical Contractor will provide you with an estimated cost for the installation. Once the agreement is signed between you and the electrical contractor, the installation can proceed.
to discuss the need to sign an indemnity agreement. An indemnity agreement is a contract between an indemnitee (Strata/Condo Board) and an indemnifier (EV Charging User) of liability regarding a certain activity, in this case, EV Charging. Complete, Sign, and deliver the required indemnity agreement to the building manager or property manager.
6. Proceed to "Steps to Activate an account to use your Private Stall EV Charger".
4.The contractor should notify the building manager and Unico Power of the proposed installation date.
5. Once the contractor has completed the installation and any necessary inspections are approved, they should notify Unico Power. If this has not occurred, you will be unable to activate your EV charger. You can contact Unico Power directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know your building, your electrical contractor, your parking stall, and the Serial number of your charger (see the steps on how to activate your EV charger for the location of the unit serial number)
bottom of page