1281 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC | V6C 3R5
Welcome to the Callisto EV Charging information page. This page provides information on the Strata Policies, charging fees, installation requests, and activation procedures for residents of Callisto (BCS1073)
Key Contact Information
Building Manager - Christopher, 250-927-9095
Property Manager - Tribe Management Inc. 419–1155 W Pender St., Vancouver, BC,V6E2P4, 604-789-0225.
Nima Saffari <Nima.Saffari@tribemgmt.com>
Unico Power Support -
A: Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen.
B: Send an email to email@example.com if you do not already have an account.
C: Go to www.unicopower.com and choose "support" menu.
EV Charging Fees: Your EV charging fees have two components. The system and account management fees paid to Unico Power are $19.95 + GST + PST. The Strata has chosen to recover electrical costs with a flat annual fee of $500. The annual fee of $500 is collected by the Property Manager.
Steps to get an EVSE installed in your Private Stall:
1. Click here to download the indemnification form (in adobe pdf).
2. Complete, Sign, and deliver the required indemnity agreement to the building manager or property manager (contact information is located the top of this page).
3. Contact your building's approved EV charger installation electrical contractor - Enersavings, Attn: Sanjay Maharaj: sMaharaj@enersavings.com Provide your name, your building name and address, and your parking stall number (not your residential unit number).
4. The Electrical Contractor will provide you with an estimated cost for the installation. Once the agreement is signed between you and the electrical contractor, the installation can proceed.
5. The contractor should notify the building manager and Unico Power of the proposed installation date.
6. Once the contractor has completed the installation and any necessary inspections are approved, they should notify Unico Power. If this has not occurred, you will be unable to activate your EV charger. You can contact Unico Power directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know your building, your electrical contractor, your parking stall, and the Serial number of your charger (see the steps on how to activate your EV charger for the location of the unit serial number).
7. Proceed to "Steps to Activate an account to use your Private Stall EV Charger" listed below.
1. From any browser (eg. Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge) on your phone, desktop computer, or tablet enter the address app.unicopower.com
2. When prompted, enter the serial number (serial number is usually a 14-character sequence with location depicted in the diagram below) of any of the shared EV Chargers in stalls 23, 24, 25, 26).
3. Confirm that the details match and accept the Terms and Conditions.
4. Complete account registration by entering payment details.
5. Go to www.unicopower.com. From the support menu - select download the application guide for instructions on using the EV charging application. Note that the application is always accessed form a web browser and there is no application to download from the app store (apple) or play store (Android). For information on how to store an app icon on the home screen of your phone, see the steps listed below.