top of page
Welcome to the
Shared EV Charging Information Page
This page contains information regarding
charging fees, activation procedures, and more.
To get started, choose an option from the menu below.
First Service Residential, 700-200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC , V6C 1S4, Edward Lee, email@example.com ,604.683.8900
Your Charging Fees:
Per Estimated kWh
Note: There are no fees when an EV Charger is not activated.
Unico Power Support
Below are three options for Support.
Please choose the option that best suits the nature of your request.
Use app.unicopower.com and select type of support required using the buttons on the bottom of the home screen.
www.unicopower.com and choose the "support" menu. Choose the item on the support menu that best matches your needs.
How to Activate an Account to use the Shared Chargers
1. From any browser (eg. Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge) on your phone, desktop computer, or tablet enter the address app.unicopower.com
2. When prompted, enter the serial number (serial number is usually a 14-character sequence with location depicted in the diagram below) of any of the shared EV Chargers.
3. Confirm that the details match and accept the Terms and Conditions.
4. Complete account registration by entering payment details.
5. Go to www.unicopower.com. From the support menu - select download the application guide for instructions on using the EV charging application. Note that the application is always accessed form a web browser and there is no application to download from the app store (apple) or play store (Android). For information on how to store an app icon on the home screen of your phone, see the steps listed below.
bottom of page